Frequently asked questions
- How can I register to the event?
- How much does the participation at the Brokerage Event cost?
- When will I receive the visitor pass?
- Is it possible to register more than one person per company?
- How and When can I book meetings?
- What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the matchmaking event?
- When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
- When will my profile be available online?
- What should I do if I forgot my password?
- Can I modify a profile?
- What is the meaning of "Support Office"?
1. How can I register to the event?
Please click on Register, fill in the registration form, click on "Register" (green button) and follow up the registration steps.
2. How much does the participation at the Brokerage Event cost?
The participation fees are deatiled in the "Costs" section.
3. When will I receive the visitor pass?
Brokerage participants are enabled to access the fair ground and their names are recorded by the event's organisers
4. Is it possible to register more than one person per company?
Max 2 people per organisation are allowed to participate in the brokerage event.
5. How and When can I book meetings?
Once the booking opens, you will receive an email explaining how to select meetings.
- Select the link "Participants" from the main menue
- Use the green button "Book meetings" which you can find on each participants profile
- You must accept or reject each meeting
BEWARE! Meetings that are "Pending" will not be scheduled in your agenda, it is necessary to "Accept" the meetings first.
6. What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the matchmaking event?
Please let the organiser know immediately. If you have meetings scheduled, please contact your meeting partners and let them know that you cannot make the meeting.
If you do not show up to your meetings you will be blacklisted and you will not be allowed to participate in future EEN Events.
7. When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
- 4-5 days before the event you will receive your PRELIMINARY meeting schedule
- 2-3 days before the event you will receive your FINAL meeting schedule
- At the Brokerage Event Front Desk you will receive your very final schedule with your badge
8. When will my profile be available online?
Each profile is reviewed by the organizers and if it meets the quality criteria it will be approved and published, once the payment is done. Otherwise, you will be contacted by the event organizer suggesting improvements and inviting you to finalise the payment.
9. What should I do if I forgot my password?
- Log in with your Autologin link (on the mail you received after registering), go to the "Registration" tab and click on "Change Password"
- If you can't find your Autologin, click on Login and then on "Forgot password?"
10. Can I modify a profile?
Yes, you can modify your profile anytime by logging in into your account and modifying any of the content you have already inserted.
11. What is the meaning of "Support Office"?
"Support Office" is related to the place where you are geographically based. You should pick the support office from your country & region when registering for the event. If your region does not have a local support office, please select "Other".