Friday, March 09, 2018
10:30 - 12:30 - MATCHMAKING EVENT
10:30 - 12:30 - PITCHING Session
10:30 - 14:30 - WORKSHOPS, taking place in the Conference area:
- 10h30 - 11h00 - Mr Kris CLARYSSE & Mr Quentin VAN COPPENOLLE - DGTA-DGLV : "Drones in Belgium: the regulator’s state of play"
- CANCELLED - 11h00 - 11h30 - Mr Jean-Pierre LENTZ - European Commission, DG Growth & Mr Koen de VOS, European Commission, DG Move : "The European Regulation on Drones" - CANCELLED
- 11h00 - 11h30 - Mrs Nathalie DEJACE- EASA - European Aviation Safety Agency - "Status of the regulatory framework for unmanned aerial vehicles"
- 11h30 - 12h00 - Belgocontrol - "Opening the Belgian skies to Unmanned Air Traffic. The challenges for an Air Navigation Service Provider"
- 13h30 - 14h00 - NCP Brussels - "EU R&D funding opportunities for drones under Horizon2020 programme under ICT, Security and Transports thematics"
13:30 - 18:30 - MATCHMAKING EVENT
Saturday, March 10, 2018
10:30 - 14:30 - Matchmaking event