3rd edition of DRONE-DAYS Brokerage Event
from the heart of Europe
THE PLACE-TO-BE for
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES WITH & AROUND DRONES
Participants list can be accessed ONLY by REGISTERED participants
48 validated participants
136 validated collaboration profiles, among which 16 technical challenges from large accounts
14 countries represented by participants
Click HERE to download the b2match APP & manage your meetings easily from your mobile device.
4 NEW REASONS to COME this year :
- TECHNICAL CHALLENGES from LARGE ACCOUNTS (consult them HERE)
- POSSIBILITY TO CHOOSE THE "EXHIBITION – PITCHING – MATCHMAKING" FULL PACKAGE (pitching options are full)
- DUAL USE DRONE TECHNOLOGIES - transfer from defense drone techs to civil application domains
EXHIBITION AREA & DRONE DEMOS
Civil and commercial use of drones (known as well as RPAS or UAV) has endless application’s domains, ranging from Transport to Inspection of Power Grids or Wind and Solar parks inspections, from Environment, agriculture, forestry to Inspection or monitoring of plants, pipelines to Buildings and civil engineer works, from Security, emergency response, safety, humanitarian sector / Law enforcement / Public authorities to Architecture / Cinematography, photography, aerial imaging / Parcel delivery / Corporate-marketing promotion / Tourism / Sport / Healthcare…
This year again, DroneDays Matchmaking event – in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network and the DroneDays Expo - will provide its participants with an amazing package of opportunities to develop business at international level !
Who should attend?
The brokerage event is open to any of the following players willing to set up collaborations with FOREIGN partners and access NEW markets :
- Companies (whatever their size),
- Universities and research institutions,
- Government representatives, policy makers, first responders
- Investors (whatever the type),
- Insurance representatives,
Why to participate in the matchmaking event:
- Initiate cross-border contacts and long-lasting co-operations (clients/partners/end-users)
- Pave the way to market penetration abroad
- Benefit from qualitative collaboration profiles detailing cooperation offered or requested by each participant
- Pave bridges among trans-national and cross-sectorial companies for mutual benefit (from drone sector to traditional domains, from defense to civil applications)
- Grow your business via new organisation and business model innovations against more traditional ways of doing business.